You can opt for the education of your child. In case you have a desire to teach your child...
Vancouver is no doubt growing to be a haven of highly renowned schools for all levels. Parents who will be choosing a school for their child for the first time are certainly up for a tough decision making process. Add to that the fact that a number of Vancouver schools are also topping the list internationally in terms of the quality of the education that they are providing.
Interested to enroll your child in one of these top ranking schools in Vancouver? Here’s a capsulized list to choose from.
1) Crofton House – Apart from their flawless academic ranking, Crofton is also widely known in Vancouver for it’s high regard on extra-curricular activities, which are aimed to create a proper balance between the students’ academic life and personal development. Every student in Crofton also have good access to technology to ensure their overall competitiveness once they go out of the institution.
2) St. George’s School – Admits students from Grade 9-12. It is a co-ed boarding school that does not only promote academic excellence but a well-rounded personality, as well. The school does this by ensuring that the mentors in the campus promote goodwill and positive morals to the students. The primary goal of the school is to prepare their students for the bigger world that await them.
3) Mulgrave School – Located in West Vancouver, Mulgrave takes pride in providing its students with diverse learning and enrichment opportunities. A second language is already a standard offering by the school, so students are expected to learn either Mandarin, French or Spanish. Apart from that, the community engagement among the students is honed within the school premises, so when the students are exposed to the real world, they are able to easily integrate.
4) Irwin Park Elementary – If you are looking for a fun learning environment for your child, then Irwin Park might just be your top choice. The school currently admits K-7 levels, and has managed to create a supportive environment for its students regardless of race or ethnicity. The school also enhances the academic, creative, and civic faculty of every student.
5) Eaton Arrowsmith is a school that specialized in private education for children with particular cognitive issues.
All rankings were derived from records of Fraser Institute for year 2014-2015.